CUSTOMER CARE OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
- All the artworks are unique, original and created by established and emerging artists.
- Every piece of art has been handpicked and chosen in the artist’s studio by the gallery consultant
- With over 13 years’ of experience, we spend time meeting and following the artist’s work, in order to offer a selection of the best artworks being produced in Mauritius, or by Mauritian artists overseas.
- Private viewing at the gallery, upon prior booking
- On site with prior booking
Art as Investment
- Advice can be given for artwork being bought as investment.
- The gallery can evaluate works of art by Mauritian artists.
- Art advisor services are available for selecting artworks for projects, homes, or offices.
- All artworks online are done by Mauritian artists living in Mauritius and abroad.
- We believe in Mauritius and Mauritian artists and are always on the lookout for new talents and artists.
- The gallery not only chooses the artworks but also takes the time to accompany the artists in their creation process through precious advice and guidance to help them create the best pieces they can and express themselves through their art. The artist is given the liberty to create and express themselves as they please.
Special Orders and Return Policies
- Should an artwork be offered as a gift and client would wish to have the option to exchange the artwork, prior arrangement will have to be made with the gallery at the time of purchase.
- Specially commissioned artwork can be organized.
- Orders are delivered within a period of one to two months.
- For any order, a downpayment of 50% is payable on confirmation of order and final 50% payment upon delivery.
- A reserved artwork can be held for an agreed period until confirmation of sale.
- Gift vouchers are available at the Gallery.
Taking Care of Artworks
- As all artworks are originals and unique, we give advice to our customers on how to take special care of the artworks, such as avoiding being exhibited in direct sunlight, avoiding humidity etc.
- As Mauritius’ climate can be harsh especially for works on paper, we recommend keeping a close eye especially for works on paper.
- Should any mould or slight damage be noticed on any Artwork, we recommend customers to get in touch with us for advice and actions.
Framing and Installation
- Framing can be organized through the gallery; A wide range of locally made frames are available for selection;
- Delivery and installation of artworks can be arranged at an extra cost.
- Set up and installation services are also available on request.
Payment and Delivery
- Artwork bought during an exhibition will be delivered once the exhibition is finished.
- Preferred courier for shipping is DHL.
- Art pieces on canvas can be shipped stretched on canvas or unstretched and rolled in a tube which is a cheaper option.
- Payment facilities are available. Conditions apply.
- Pricing is fair and representative of the artists notoriety and work.
- Bank fees or charges are payable by the client and prices may be subject to exchange rate fluctuations at the time of the Sales Agreement.
- Any discount will have to be agreed by the artists.